Location: Brampton ,ON, Canada
Roles and responsibilities
• Provide the Incident Manager role for all Major Incidents, to drive the Incident to resolution
• Perform escalations, in accordance with the escalation schema as set forth in the PPM.
• Record and track Incident related information within trouble ticket tracking tool
• Provide Major Incident communications
• Provide daily Major Incident summary reports
• Participate in weekly operational review meetings
• Participate in monthly process improvement meetings
• Participate in the Incident and Major Incident Management process as documented in the policy and procedures document.
• Meet with Rogers on a weekly basis to review Incidents worked on within the performance window for review of data input quality compliance.
• Resolve those Incidents arising from or related to the Services.
• Quickly resolve Incidents, maintain clear accountability, meet authorized user expectations, meet specified Service Levels and support critical business processes.
• Employ procedures and technology for proactive monitoring, logging, tracking, escalation and notification, review, and reporting (historical and predictive) for all Incidents related to the Services. The procedure will include monitoring of open queues to verify that no tickets are idle and/or not being acted upon.
• Implement a process that establishes responsibility and ownership of each Incident to a single group/area for resolution, thus minimizing redundant contacts with the authorized user. Communication and updates to authorized users will be timely and courteous. of Incidents status will be continually maintained within the Incident Management tool.
• Update the Incident ticket on a timely basis throughout the life of the Incident.
• Provide Incident status information to authorized users, through email and teleconference as required.