Information Security Awareness & Training Coordinator – our client requires an Information Security Awareness & Training Coordinator to create, implement and maintain the corporation’s Information Security Awareness Program. The resource will be an active participant in the Enterprise IT Security risk reduction efforts, educating all employees, staff and contractors of security threats they face in their jobs, and providing training on how to defend against them.
This resource will develop and execute global and targeted security awareness campaigns, and measure the effectiveness of the campaigns to ensure the security awareness program is effectively changing behaviours so as to reduce/minimize the Clients’ IT security risk exposures.
- Demonstrated experience with the process of eLearning design and development;
- Experience working with common information security standards and frameworks such as ISO 27002; NIST, ITIL and COBIT;
- Prior security related training and/or communications experience is considered an asset;
- Experience developing eLearning using current industry tools is considered an asset;
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP), PMP, CISSP, CISA, or other industry certifications will be considered an asset.
- Preference will be given to those who have identified experience with use of modeling tools and cloud technology exposure;
- Project Management certification is considered an asset.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Location: Lacombe, Alberta
Posting #: 52918SECTRAINCOORD
Intellex is one of the largest IT recruitment firms in Edmonton and has clients throughout Western Canada. Intellex is on the preferred vendors list of various organizations and have many exclusive opportunities. Since 1996, Intellex has established itself as the source for providing quality consultants to both private and public sectors. Our clients and consultants are supported by our internal staff who are experienced in both Information Technology and staffing. We are known for our responsiveness to the needs of consultants and our clients. Give us a call and experience it yourself or visit our website at www.IntellexSystems.com
Unless otherwise specified, ONLY candidates located in Canada or USA, and eligible to work in Canada without sponsorshipwill be considered.
For more information about Intellex, this, and other opportunities, please see our website at http://www.IntellexSystems.com. You can also register at our site to receive opportunities by e-mail. If you are interested in any of the above positions, please submit your resume in Word or RTF format quoting posting #(s) above.
Keywords: Trainer, IT Trainer, Senior Trainer, Intermediate Trainer, Software trainer, Software Instructor, Instructor, Educator, Designer, ERP Training, ERP Trainer, SAP Training