IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for qualifying, prospecting, securing and maintaining accounts under $ 30,000/year. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Responding to all inquiries by customers and follow-up
- Maintaining existing accounts and generating new business, including cross selling Clarke’s business groups
- Assist in the development and execution of client solutions
- Identify leads, prospect and qualifying sales leads
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Resolve customer concerns that may arise;
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Retains accountability
- Strong listening and negotiation skills
- A keen business sense and focus on “adding value” to team, client and company
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Other duties as assigned
As the successful candidate, you will be self-motivated, results driven and a team player. You have a proven aptitude in sales and a desire for a progressive career including having your own Sales Territory within a 2-3 year period. In addition, you possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education would be an asset in business, sales, marketing, logistics or supply chain.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office environment/sales/customer service skills including effectively and efficiently responding to customer enquires; identifying stated and unstated customer needs; building relationships with customers, resolving conflict or problems that might arise, etc.)
- Computer literate and experience using basic office equipment, Microsoft Office
- Salesforce CRM knowledge an asset
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills – bilingual would be an asset
- Ability to gather information and manage time effectively
- Valid G drivers licence and vehicle
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop and peripherals
- This position requires some confidentiality in dealing with client information
- There is constant pressure to ensure the timely and efficient service
- Works in a fast-paced environment within deadlines that are competing and unpredictable; rest respond to changes in customer demand with a sense of urgency
- Word is performed in a typical office environment however; travel periodically could be required to client location
- Work is performed in area that is adequately lighted and ventilated
- Typical physical demands to perform the work:
- Carrying or lifting light items up to 15k may be required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Transportation/Logistics Industry: 2 years, Sales: 2 years
In return for your commitment; we offer a competitive salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefit and pension plans and support for professional development.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources at email@example.com (Indicate job title in subject line). Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Interviews will be determined by the applicant’s qualifications, experience and information supplied on the resume.
Clarke Transport Inc. is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified women and men; including aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.