We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our winning sales team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and do what really matters. This role is primarily an office-based role (not retail) focused on interacting with clients inquiring about Rogers products, providing great customer service, accurate info and providing excellent after care service. You will support an Account Executive as their right-hand person and work together as a team to manage and grow a base of new and existing accounts. We can accommodate a service focused representative or a sales focused individual with compensation commensurate with experience.
Established in 1995 Imagine Wireless is Calgary’s largest family and locally owned Rogers authorized dealership delivering a wide array of telecommunication turnkey solutions and provides comprehensive support of these services. We take pride in separating ourselves from the competitors by providing leading edge, customized Wireless Mobile Voice, Data, Business Telecom and Satellite solutions, products and services. In 2016 Imagine Wireless expanded into the BC market after acquiring Digital Communications.
Hours of Work: 9:00 - 5:00 pm Generally, Monday through Friday Overtime when required.
- Act as the primary support person for Corporate Account Executive in order to help manage and grow the Victoria business
- Interact with clients via phone, email and in person by providing them with white glove service and activate devices or solutions that meet their needs
- Reach out, coordinate and involve appropriate internal and Rogers resources to help resolve client or account executive issues
- Manage client orders, communication, shipping, returns and inventory
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence
- An interest or previous experience in sales related roles in order to uncover or help grow sales results
- A desire to move into an account management or account executive role in future while gaining hands on experience or mentoring
- Telecommunication experience an asset
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills including customer service abilities
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task through changing environment and priorities
- High degree of knowledge of computers, typing, and MS office suite (Outlook, Word and Excel) is required
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- This is an office-based job located out of Victoria near Douglas Center
- We cover the entire spectrum of Rogers products from Consumer to Enterprise as well as solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Only candidates selected will be contacted for an interview either over the phone or in person.