Parkview BMW is looking for a new Junior Accounting Clerk. The ideal candidates will have experience with Reynolds & Reynolds, be detail-oriented and have an educational background in accounting.
· Full cycle processing of accounts payable and receivable duties.
· Prepare daily bank deposit and reconcile all clearing accounts in the general ledger.
· Verify liens on trade vehicles are paid out to appropriate lienholders to secure lien release.
· Maintain and reconcile schedules on a regular basis.
· Post and reconcile all new & pre-owned retail and wholesale vehicle deals
· All other duties as required, assigned by the accounting supervisor.
· Post-secondary education - Accounting Diploma is preferred
· Experience with Reynolds & Reynolds is considered an asset.
· Previous accounting experience in an automotive dealer preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel; strong computer and communication skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.