Dealnet is an emerging leader in non-bank consumer lending, leveraging its engagement & technology platform to drive significant growth in loan originations.
Dealnet Capital Corp. an established consumer finance company focused on leveraging its engagement & technology platforms and dealer network to drive significant year over year growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reaching out to default clients with the goal of booking face-to-face meetings with Management
- Update and maintain spreadsheets
- Liaise with other departments such as Credit and Operations to ensure strong risk management, while implementing standard industry practices
- Ensure delinquent accounts are dealt with proactively and in a timely manner.
- Make contact with customers via the telephone and/or email to arrange payments for past due accounts.
- Review, investigate and analyze accounts to determine client’s ability to repay the debt
- Professionally and respectfully negotiate with customer and explore money sources to determine best possible arrangement.
- Maintain account records regarding the financial status of the customer and the status of the collections efforts
- Review incoming correspondence received from customer and determine action required
- Draft correspondence such as Dispute Letters and offer letters and invoices
- Draft and Prepare Buyouts for Customers
- Prepare Notice of Security Interest and Release when appropriate
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous Collections experience is an ASSET
- Sound knowledge of collections and the ability to read/interpret loan agreements with the knowledge of laws, rules and regulations governing collection functions
- Strong analytical, interpretive and judgment skills and problem solving capabilities
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong negotiating and conflict management skills to work with complex/challenging delinquent accounts
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong team player, organized, adaptable and open to change
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and fluctuating work volumes in a fast-paced changing environment
- Strong competency in MS Office Excel, Word and Leasing Systems an asset
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as required
We empower our team with training in the latest call centre technologies and industry-leading best practices. We provide a social environment, casual dress code and collaborative, fun work environment.
Although we appreciate all interest, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
At Dealnet Capital Corp, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment, where all employees and clients are valued, respected and supported. We are committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.