Jr. Graphic Designer - 2-3 Month Contract - Toronto
Your new company
Hays Specialist Recruitment partnered with a large clothing retailer. We are looking to hire a Jr. Graphic Designer to join their team. This will be a 2-3 month contract. This candidate will be working out of their Downtown Toronto office (Richmond/Spadina).
Your new role
The role of the graphic designer will be to deliver a variety of tactical creative executions including but not limited to website and social media content, in-store POP, store signage, window installations and displays; all in line with the global brand standards.
- Produce attractive and effective designs for all media.
- Work with existing global creative assets and adapt for local market as required
- Create 1-off creative assets for various activities such as store openings, in-store events, product promotions.
- Communicate with senior team members to receive feedback including senior members from Global Headquarters in Tokyo.
- Produce consistent work that live up to brand standards regardless of project size.
- Reformat, resize and tweak existing creative as needed.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong skills of the following tools is usually required:
- In Design
- Minimum of 2 years working in a creative industry
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs
- Passion for the fashion industry
What you'll get in return
This position is offering $18.00 - $25.00 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.