MECHANICAL DRAFTSPERSON AND LIGHTING ANALYST
Liteline is a leader in LED manufacturing and is the fastest growing lighting manufacturer in Canada. Based in Richmond Hill, Ontario, we are now growing across North America and expanding our team.
We are seeking a self-motivated Mechanical Draftsperson and Lighting Analyst who can create high quality lighting layouts, technical shop drawings, and who will work as part of our Marketing and Product Development Team.
The Mechanical Draftsperson will be responsible for:
- Creating lighting layout and shop drawings
- Performing photometric calculations
- Preparing lighting design documentations, including lighting layout drawings, lighting specifications (luminaire schedules, cutsheets), presentations, and Bill of Materials
- Conducting lighting studies using AGi32
- Performing lighting simulations, lighting power density calculations
- Conducting luminaire research, mock-up and assessments
- Preparing 3D renderings of product or applications for Marketing programs or as requested by the Marketing or Product Development team
- Collaborating with the Sales, Product Development, and Marketing Teams to ensure project requests are accurately fulfilled.
This is the perfect job for you, if you have:
- 1-2 years of lighting drawing experience
- AGi32 Software proficiency (Creating 3D calculation model, running lighting studies, evaluation of luminaire photometry)
- SolidWorks or Pro/ENGINEER Software proficiency
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects and milestone deliverables
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter, via separate email, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line must begin with “Mechanical Draftsperson and Lighting Analyst”. We thank all candidates for applying, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Liteline has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Liteline will provide accommodations throughout all stages of the hiring process, upon requests from candidates.