HCR Permanent Search is currently working with a top manufacturing company who needs to hire a Learning Specialist. The ideal applicant will have experience creating both online and instructor led training modules. To attract the best talent, my client is offering a competitive salary and a good benefits package
• College Diploma in training or adult education related or a University Degree in Psychology, Education, Instructional Design or Communication
• 3 years’ of experience in adult learning principles, instructional design methodologies; Video /Sound; Instructor Led Facilitation while being employed for a manufacturing company
• Experience with Bloom’s Taxonomy is preferred
• Experience managing multiple projects.
• Experience creating online courses and instructor led courses
• Excellent grammatical and technical writing skills, attention to detail and organized,
• Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to learn new software quickly.
• Strong creative skills in Adobe CS6/CC, HTML 5
• Experience using adult learning principles, blended learning approaches and instructor led facilitation
• Designing both instructor led and online training materials
• Multi-tasking, Project Management skills and the ability to gain stakeholder buy-in to influence decisions are essential.
Contact and Resume Submission
If you feel you are an excellent candidate and have the required skills and experience indicated above, please send your attached resume and any important details to HCR Permanent Search, care of the Recruitment Consultant listed below. Only qualified candidates who are local to the Greater Toronto Area and can work in Canada without restrictions will be contacted.
Please ensure that you indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject heading.
In your resume, please highlight ONLY your experience creating online and in class training. For the online portion, please indicate which software applications you used.
Thank you for your interest.