Legal Support Team Supervisor
Our client, a well-respected firm, is looking for someone who has exceptional relationship building skills, strong leadership and a keen sense of business.
What you will be doing in this role!
There will be no such thing as a ‘typical day’ in this exciting and fast paced role. Your professional input will be required across a broad variety of business initiatives.
This role does require someone who has working in the legal space, ideally in a Legal Support role (Assistant/Clerk) who has experience leading and mentoring a team. This role is full of great challenges and opportunities.
On a daily basis you can expect to be involved in building team engagement, mentoring and coaching through performance management, work with teams to ensure all areas are covered and fully staffed, building relationships with stakeholders to better understand the needs of the business.
This is a critical role to the organization that requires experience in building and leading teams, performance management, relationship management, and strong administrative skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and coordinating resources
- Engaging and coaching the team, providing feedback and mentoring
- Performance managing
- Partnering with Executives to ensure adequate support coverage is provided
- Developing and implementing best practices
What you should ideally bring to this role!
The successful individual will have extensive experience in a Legal Assistant capacity, coupled with a collaborative and natural ability to lead a team. Your inclusive and supportive approach will ensure success in this dynamic environment of legal professionals.
- 8-10 years experience (minimum of three years in a leadership role), experience working in a legal administrative capacity, completed course work in human resources is an asset.
- Experience coordinating and managing a team. (managing schedules, vacation)
- Demonstrated leadership skills including mentoring, coaching and performance management.
- Legal Assistant Diploma
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid work ethic and flexible attitude
Interested Candidates are asked to send their resume in a MS Word format to Laura Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or alternatively contact Laura on 416-420-6160
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability
You can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the options website at www.optionscs.com Follow us on Twitter @OCS opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new positions as they come to us!!