Liteline is a successful, family-owned lighting manufacturer based in Richmond Hill, Ontario. An established leader in the Canadian market, we are now growing across North America and expanding our team.
We are seeking a Lens Fabricator. This is a permanent, full-time position, Monday to Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm with the occasional evening/weekend.
· Operating table saws, band saws, routers
· Ability to lift up to 20kg
· Blue print reading and comprehension skills are necessary
· Familiar with imperial and metric measuring instruments
· Material cutting with tight tolerances
· Lens bending experience would be an asset
· Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
· A can-do attitude and committed to getting the job completed on time
· Advanced Mathematics comprehension
· Knowledge of lighting products would be an asset
· Sound knowledge of acrylic cutting, polishing and fabrication would be an asset
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp. Subject line must begin with “Lens Fabricator”. We thank all candidates for applying, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Liteline has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for persons with disabilitiesin accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Liteline will provide accommodations throughout all stages of the hiring process, upon requests from candidates.