Long Haul Truck Driver
$23.60 hourly for 50 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Weekdays, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening, Overtime (Various locations across North America)
On the job paid training is provided
Working with Tri-Force Freightways Inc., you will enter a vast pool of opportunities for your career. As a long-haul truck driver, you will transport Freight across Canada and the USA.
· Operate trucks to deliver long haul loads working as team drivers.
· Plan trip logistics and prepare documentation for transportation of goods and record trip details
· Perform pre-inspection, in route and post-inspection of vehicle including lights, brakes, tires etc.
· Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements
· Communicate with dispatcher and other drivers using cell phones
Class 1 license or any other equivalent, A good knowledge of communication equipment would be an asset, Ability to travel for extended periods
Security and Safety
Basic security clearance, criminal record check, drug test
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Travel across Canada & the USA
Job task planning and organizing, Problem solving skills
Tri-Force Freightways Inc.
3351 Siskin Dr., Abbotsford BC V2T 6T4, Canada
How to Apply:
**We cover relocation expenses