MANAGER – BEEF SPECIALIST
JBS FOOD CANADA ULC is seeking an experienced, ambitious and highly motivated MANAGER to join its dynamic team in servicing the retail and food service sectors in Canada. THE SELECTED CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL BOTH DOMESTICALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY.
The successful candidate will, on a daily basis, be a strong and positive advocate in the alignment of JBS Canada products and services to existing and new retail, food service, restaurants, hotel, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers seeking high quality Canadian beef “specialized” offerings.
· Delivering specialized and technical alignment and service excellence to customers while meeting or exceeding yearly goals.
· Identify and create new and additional sales growth by working directly with customers to find solutions and beef options that provide mutual benefit.
· Building strong relationships and partnerships with customers to develop loyalty and leverage sales effectiveness, programs and more over brands.
· Conduct, prospect, and follow-up with the focus and intent to secure profitable new business opportunities in alignment with corporate goals and priorities.
· Take JBS Canada "beyond the box" by creating the demand pull for our products, converted ready to cut programs - consumer alignment, culinary applications, and end-use value.
· Identity and lead quarterly action planning / taking ownership and responsibility in meeting or exceeding all goals.
· Working beyond goals where possible - team attitude.
· Participate and take ownership in customer and business reviews, select food shows and other priorities initiatives in alignment with corporate outcomes.
· Upholding and complying with JBS ethics, accountabilities, policies and procedures.
· Liaising and taking leadership with and in support of all departments routinely to ensure ongoing efficiency and prompt attention to customers - strong emphasis on being a solutions provider.
· Act as direct and trusted relationship manager and advisor to customers and in return provide timely and accurate "market intelligence" to executive leadership and the CEO.
· Actively, positively and authentically, promote and advocate JBS Canada beef brands and other value added (converted items), services as an advantage and points of differentiation for new and existing customers.
· Represent JBS Canada in a professional and positive manner at all times - both internal and external.
· Demonstrate an intellectual and working knowledge of all brands, product categories and services available for customers.
· Attend and actively participate in all required company meetings.
· Mature and responsible. At all times, professionally leads teams and/or individuals away from situations/behaviours and/or actions counter-productive to JBS Canada, its employees and valued customers.
· Ability to be flexible and available in the leadership and management of opportunity, issues and risk for both JBS and its valued customers
- Completion of post-secondary education, preferably with a Business, retail, food service, Hotel/Restaurant or Marketing/Sales discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years Retail and Food service experience required with proven results and integrity.
- Prior beef industry and product knowledge required
- Strong technical and meat utilization knowledge
- Superior communication and presentation skills, both oral and written. Ability to speak French an asset.
- Must thrive in a high energy customer service environment expecting results and attention to every detail.
- Technology savvy; proficient with popular software programs, power point, Excel, Word, and E-commerce concepts.
- Clean criminal record and driver’s abstract.
- Must have worked in current role for a least one year with proven results.
· Ethical and Accountable
· Proactive and Adaptive
· Goal/Results oriented – company first mentality
EARN COMPETITIVE WAGE PLUS PERFORMANCE BONUS POTENTIAL
Please note that Applicants will be asked to complete a pre-hire medical and drug and alcohol test. Any offer of employment to the Applicant will be conditional upon passing satisfactory completion of the medical and passing the drug and alcohol test.
EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Competitive Wage | Relocation Assistance | Extended Health/Medical Benefit | Group Life & Accidental Death Insurance | Long Term Disability | Vision/Dental Care | Employee Beef Purchasing Program | Voluntary Employee RRSP Contributions | Employer RRSP Contributions | Subsidized Bus Transport | Medical Clinic on-site | Career Growth and Continued Training
Apply on line to: http://jbssa.com/careers/opportunities/canada/
JBS Food Canada ULC PO Box 1868 Brooks AB T1R 1C6
Phone: 403-501-2223 Fax: 403 501 2239