Engineering - Design
Automotive – Plastic/Rubber Parts
July 12, 2018
A leading group of companies provides world class products & services for domestic and international customers in the tooling and automotive plastic molding industries.
- Uses Unigraphics NX software to develop 3D solid model tool design to manufacture plastic injection molds.
- Designs the cooling, ejection, electrical, hydraulic and mechanism activation systems for the mold.
- Co-ordinates the Hot Runner Design procurement.
- Designs to internal standards for "Design for Manufacturability" and contributes towards development of new "Lean Manufacturing" methods.
EXPERIENCE: In order to be COMPETITIVE for this position, you will have:
- Plastic injection mold design experience in a production environment.
- Knowledge of hidden parting line and convention injection tool design.
Commensurate upon experience.
Mechanical Engineering Degree and/or experience in the Plastics field or Injection Mold industry.
- Strong technical skills.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for their work.
- Results driven.
- Innovative thinker.
Permanent, Full-Time, Day Shift
Able to travel as required for investigational or training purposes.
Chris Soules, Corporate Recruiter
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: email@example.com
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Chris Soules: http://stoakley.com/meet-chris-soules/
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries.
This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT US AT AND FOLLOW US ON:
Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart