Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it's, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
- Basic Mathematical Skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Work well independently and within a team
- Problem solving skills
- Commitment to reaching production schedules under tight deadlines
- Communication and interaction with other production staff and upper management
- Positive, get it done attitude
- Reliable and responsible individual - to show up, get things done and do things right
- Adherence to company core values and Health and Safety Policies
- Permanent position with benefits and overtime as required
- Competitive wage/salary
- Work environment where your opinions are valued
- Fast growing, well established Canadian company with opportunity for growth
Job Description and Requirements
3 shifts: Days: Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm
Afternoons: Monday to Thursday 12pm-10pm
Nights: Monday to Thursday 10pm-8am
· Able to work all three shifts on rotating 2-3 weeks basis
· Minimum 2 years of propane and Electric counterbalance forklift experience and certified
· Computer Literacy – ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
· Physically capable - lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly on a daily basis, periods of walking and standing
· Able to handle repetitive tasks and follow process instructions
· Pick raw materials for batches from the warehouse and racking
· Some batch making experience:
o Batches are made every 2-3 hours. Lifting bags of 25KG (approximately 15 bags) into a mix tank every 2-3 hours. The rest of the materials are added using equipment such as forklift or conveyor.
o 2-3 times per month additional batches to be made – adding ingredients into a tank from drums, totes and pails and mixing to desired consistency
o Batches can get dusty flour like dust
· Following provided batch ticket and instructions. Recording measured weights.
· Working with operating pumps – air diaphragm specifically for filling purposes into totes and drums.
· Changing filters every 3-4 hours – product filtered is non-hazardous but has a sticky honey like consistency.
· Filling drums, totes and pails as well as small sample sizes of various chemicals.
· Will train on the process/equipment that we have in place to adjust the batch temperature, flowrate etc.
o Use process equipment such as valves, pumps, scales and meters
· Obtain samples of finished product for QC
· Work with QC to adjust out-of-spec batches
· Keep work area clean and free of hazards at all times
Pay Rate to start: $17/hr
Location is currently in Milton until late summer 2018. Facility will then move to Steeles and Winston Churchill permanently
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available . If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's)