· Work with the Maintenance Manager to coordinating maintenance work in the facility
· Responsible for mechanical and electrical issues that occur
· Work with the mechanics and electricians to ensure all production lines are running on time
· Completion of the daily shift reports
· Work with maintenance planner regarding specific repairs for upcoming downtime issues
· Follow up on preventative/predictive maintenance inspections and procedures
· Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations
Knowledge and Skills Required
· Licensed Industrial millwright (433A) or Industrial Electrical (442A)
· A minimum of 5 years industrial millwright experience preferably in the food or beverage industry
· Familiarity with electrical industrial installations, troubleshooting and mechanical repairs
· Capable of reading electrical drawings
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Work and teach others troubleshooting skills
· Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· Monday to Friday day Shift (6:00am to 3:00pm). (Flexibility is required).
· Occasional weekend work.
· Exposure to food products flour, starch, meat, poultry, seafood, dairy etc.
· Comfortable working in an industrial frozen food manufacturing environment with the associated noise/dust levels and varying temperatures refrigerated
· Located in Woodbridge ON