Position: Manager, IT Infrastructure and Operations
Start Date: ASAP
- Lead strategic IT Infrastructure planning (in domestic and international markets) to achieve business goals
- Own and act as a final escalation point for all technical support related issues
- Manage incident resolution within the environment, facilitating collaboration among other infrastructure and application support teams as required.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for technology spending and initiatives
- Analyze and continuously improve upon infrastructure & information security standards across the organization
- Develop, track, and control the technical services annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing, and operations
- Supervise recruitment, development, retention, and organization of all Infrastructure and IT support staff in accordance with corporate policies
- Ensure continuous delivery of technical services through oversight of SLA (service level agreements) with customers and internal users and monitoring of systems, programs, and equipment performance
- Review hardware and software acquisition and maintenance contracts and pursue master agreements to capitalize on economies of scale
- Lead and drive the overall Customer Success / Support program, by building a weekly report of all Production TTs/Issues and tracking Software quality metrics
- Lead and drive the resolution of ALL Open Production TTs/Issues, with the help of cross-functional R&D teams
- Lead and drive QA automation methodologies within the organization to improve software testing timelines and quality
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or Information technology or Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience managing IT infrastructure and teams
- Experience administering next generation firewalls (Juniper/Cisco)
- Experience managing and administering enterprise grade networks with a security focus - storing knowledge in: TCP/IP, NAT, FW Sec polices, encryption, IPsec, DR, Intrusion prevention, investigation and forensics )
- In-depth knowledge of VMware ESXI technologies and private cloud management (vCentre/vSphere)
- Relevant experience managing backend storage clusters (NetApp, Nutanix)
- Proficiency with Windows Server (2008,2012,2016) Active directory, DHCP & DNS management
- Proficiency with Linux/Unix (CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu)
- Experience managing backend application web servers (Apache, Nginx, IIS)
- Experience working in an agile DevOps environment
- A background in implementing/practicing server orchestration and configuration management practices using modern automation technologies(Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with CloudOps and public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Coding Experience with PowerShell, Python, Perl, Ruby and Shell scripting.
- Experience with telephony & call centre technologies- including but not limited to Asterisk PBX, IVR, WFM, VoIP, SIP, DID, TFN,DNIS, call recording, voicemail technologies.
- Experience managing/administering a MS Exchange/o365 environments
- Knowledge of global DNS infrastructures including management tools (Bind)
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
Click here to apply and view all current job openings
PlanIT Search is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.