This makes CGI’s Manager, Internal Communications, Canada Operations role critical to ensure that we achieving the highest levels of engagement possible and that our professionals are empowered with clear, compelling information needed to do their work most effectively.
Are you that person?
Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing and Communications, you will develop Canada’s internal communications strategy and roll up your sleeves to execute rollout. This position will be based in Toronto or Montreal depending on the best-fit candidate.
• Manage ongoing plan implementation – including communication writing, design, editing, translation, deployment and effectiveness measurement
• Provide communications advice to our Canadian leadership in Operations, HR, Strategy and Finance and help them develop their internal communications strategies, execute effective plans and guide them to actively own employee engagement
• Act as Canada Operation’s main point of contact for all internal communication advice and support
• Support the roll out of Global Communications initiatives; acting as Canada’s primary representative on global councils
• Manage Canada-level internal communication channels (such as intranet and outbound email) and facilitate dialogue between employees and leadership
• Work with the Global Communications team and other shared services to provide guidance, standard templates and shared resources to the business operations teams so that they can implement aligned program
• Act as the “eyes and ears” for the management team, flagging any challenges to reputation and working with the wider Communications team and the senior management to address these challenges
• Act as a quality control for all communications, ensuring aligned branding, messaging and comply with Global Communications guidelines
• Support the merger and acquisition integration process as required, ensuring effective change communications programs are in place
• Actively research and evaluate new ways and channels to reach employees in exciting and effective new ways
• Develop measurement dashboards to objectively assess the ongoing impact of communications and return on investment.
• Bachelor’s degree
• A proven track record of successful delivery of employee communications programs in Canada
• Demonstrable understanding of strategic internal and employer brand communications planning and execution
• Experience working closely with senior management to help shape messaging and advise on internal and change communications
• Capacity to thrive in a complex environment and adapt the communications strategy to evolving business requirements
• Ability to manage multiple initiatives with multiple stakeholders
• Superior communication skills – verbal, written and visualization
• Bilingual – French and English – oral and written
• Creative storyteller able bring out an authentic company voice across emails, videos, presentations and other communications
• Strong ability to edit and proofread, including one’s own work
• Familiarity with the foundations of solid graphic design; hands-on experience with relevant design software a plus
• Strong MS Office experience includes MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience managing external vendors including web/video conferencing and executing flawless virtual meetings
• Experience creating internal videos
• Flexibility to work occasional nights/weekends in line with business needs or critical deadlines
• Flexibility to travel as needed
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click here to Apply On-Line.
Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne.