Important Message: When you apply to this selection process, you are not applying for a specific job, but to an inventory for future vacancies. As positions become available, applicants who meet the qualifications may be contacted for further assessment.
Who can apply: Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad.
Do you thrive on change and exciting new projects? Do you want to connect with an amazing team of professionals who share your passion and commitment to excellence? If you’re a motivated team player, eager to make an impact and want to work on diverse projects that keep you challenged every day, don’t delay and apply today!
We are a team of dedicated, dynamic and talented professionals looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our community of thousands of talented and diverse employees. Our employees make a difference in the lives of Canadians by bringing a range of skill and experience to the work they do.
At DFO/CCG, we are proud to:
• Celebrate our diversity and our commitment to values and ethics;
• Provide a healthy, respectful and supportive work environment for all employees;
• Provide wide-ranging career opportunities;
• Commit to continued learning and employees’ career development;
• Be recognized as one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People in 2017.
Now’s your chance to join an industry leader and help shape Canada’s future!
Discover the diverse careers that await you at DFO/CCG:
• Careers at DFO - https://www.youtube.com/user/FisheriesCanada/
• Careers at CCG - https://www.youtube.com/user/CCGrecruitmentGCC
For further information on the organization please visit http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Positions to be filled: Number to be determined in various locations in British Columbia and Yukon
Information you must provide:
You must meet all essential qualifications in order to be appointed to the position. Other qualifications may be a deciding factor in choosing the person to be appointed. Some essential and other qualifications will be assessed through your application. It is your responsibility to provide appropriate examples that illustrate how you meet each qualification. Failing to do so could result in your application being rejected.