GN HEARING CARE CANADA LTD
President, GN Hearing North America
Business Address and Work Location:
301 & 303 Supertest Road
Toronto, Ontario M3J 2M4
Permanent, Full time, 40 hours per week
CAD$252,000 to $359,000
3-5 weeks of vacation, medical, dental and disability insurance, car allowance
Kristina Villones, Human Resources Director.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Managing Director is responsible for developing and executing a strategy to grow revenue and profitability for the Beltone and ReSound brands in Canada. This position will collaborate with US counterparts in Beltone, ReSound, and Audigy to leverage resources and strategies for growth in Canada.
In addition, this individual will work with key leadership to drive consistency and excellence in the utilization of GN products, services, and technology. This role will require strong leadership skills, solid talent management skills, and deep knowledge of the Canadian hearing aid market.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Key Result Areas)
- Organize, direct, and evaluate the operations of the Canada organization through middle and senior management in accordance with the direction established by the President, GN Hearing North America.
- Collaborate with the President, GN Hearing North America to refine and implement strategic plans while ensuring that the Canada budget, staff, and priorities are aligned with GN’s core mission.
- Plan, develop, and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance along with drive sales performance in the Beltone and ReSound brands.
- Participate in the development of Canada’s plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Support and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies, quality and regulatory action.
- Provide inspirational leadership and direction to the Canada leadership team by leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the performance of the leadership team.
- Establish and organize major company departments, including authority over staffing decisions for associated senior leadership positions.
- Facilitate cross-departmental collaboration and strengthen internal communications with staff throughout the organization; create and promote a positive, work environment that supports consistency throughout the organization's strategy.
- Formulating and implementing strategic plans that guide the direction of both the ReSound and Beltone brands.
- Oversee the financial status of the Canada business including developing long and short-range financial plans, monitoring the budget and ensuring sound financial controls are in place; set financial priorities accurately to ensure the organization is operating in a manner that supports the needs of the business.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the Canada business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other associations, industry, and government officials that are in the best interest of the company.
- Provide adequate and timely information to the Corporate Office to enable effective execution.
- In addition, collaborate to develop the policies and direction of the organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- A minimum of 10+ work experience in the hearing aid industry.
- A minimum of 10+ work experience in a leadership capacity.
- Understand the competitive landscape of the hearing aid industry in the U.S. and Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business administration, or economics.