Our consumer goods manufacturing client is hiring a Marketing Analyst to support digital marketing initiatives for the company. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Marketing Analyst will require digital marketing experience with skills in analytics, goal setting, A/B testing, campaign creation and post campaign evaluation.
The Marketing Analyst will deliver valuable insights and recommend evidence-driven future strategies. He/she will be a strong and confident communicator, who is adaptable to many different levels of data availability, analytics and toolsets.
- Manage the company's global Google Analytics and Web Console accounts;
- Liaise with external agencies to deliver digital marketing campaigns and adjust accordingly to maximize ROI;
- Communicate with customers to gather data intelligence, such as industry trends;
- Work with Digital Marketing team to strategize promotions and web development;
- Spearhead Weekly Web Analytics meeting, to determine testing and UX changes;
- Deliver quarterly Marketing Dashboard for Senior Management;
- Gather/ Report campaign and promotional data;
- Keep abreast of current digital marketing strategies and market trends.
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma in Math, Statistics, Marketing or equivalent work experience;
- 1-3 years' experience as a Business Analyst or equivalent;
- In- depth experience working with Google Analytics and goal setting;
- Experience with 'Hotjar' or other heat map software is an asset;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills;
- Knowledge of digital marketing campaign tools and strategies;
- Strong written/ verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task and adjust quickly to changing priorities;
- Social media marketing knowledge/strategies is an asset.