InVision is a progressive and strategic recruitment provider focused on servicing technical professions encompassing Engineering, Information Technology and Skilled Trades across Canada. We have a proven track record of successfully building client and candidate relationships, and using these partnerships to provide industry leading staffing services.
Our client, a leading firm is currently looking for a Shipper/Receiver/Licensed Forklift Operator to join their team.
- Safely operate forklifts throughout the warehouse
- Load, unload and move materials (by hand or equipment) in a safe but efficient manner
- Pick and prepare orders for shipping (this may include stacking, wrapping and crating products)
- Pick, pack, and label kits according to the work instructions
- Package orders and ensure the proper documentation accompanies orders adhering to the deadlines
- Record units shipped to ensure proper documentation
- Read order sheets carefully and pick and pack all order with high accuracy
- Shipping and receiving duties when necessary
- Other warehouse duties as necessary
- At least 2-5 years of experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Knowledgeable of and able to adhere to all safety practices
- Previous experience operating a forklift
- Valid counterbalance forklift license
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on accuracy and efficiency
- Strong problem solving skills
- Valid class G Driver’s license
- Physically able to lift packages weighing 50 pounds or more
- Comfortable with a background check being completed prior to employment
- Opportunity for long-term growth in a well-established organization
- Day shift
- Competitive hourly wage
All Qualified candidates will be contacted.
InVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.