Are you interested in earning up to $35 an hour plus relocation assistance, working straight days, doing rewarding work, all in the beautiful Kawartha Lakes Region? Consider this opportunity with us!
Student Transportation of Canada (STC) is the Canadian division of Student Transportation Inc, one of North America’s largest and most trusted school transportation providers. Student Transportation Inc, founded in 1997, operates over 11,000 vehicles for over 250 school districts and consortia across North America. While we operate locally, we pride ourselves on bringing a wealth of industry experience, state-of-the-art technology, and economies of scale as a result of our size to your community. STC and its family of companies is a proud member of the Ontario School Bus Association (OSBA).
We are looking for a strong licensedtechnician who has the ability to diagnose and repair a variety of B class vehicles (School Buses), enforce proactive preventative maintenance and conduct safety inspections/audits as required.
- Perform safety inspections, carry out preventative maintenance schedule.
- Ensure all vehicle inspections are completed in a timely fashion each month.
- Attend to service calls, breakdowns, and cold starts as required.
- Use a safety first approach, follow provincial and municipal regulations/laws, along with company policies and procedures.
- Provide additional vehicle repairs as needed in a timely manner.
- Deliver solid customer services to our drivers, understanding everyone is on the same team.
- Possess a valid 310T Truck & Coach Technician License.
- Experience with computerized diagnostics would be great to have.
- Prior maintenance experience on Internationalor Cummins knowledge is an asset.
- 1-3 years experience on heavy fleet equipment and/or vehicles would be ideal.
What we offer:
- Excellent compensation package (vacation time, tool allowance, relocation cost and more).
- Great shop, safety culture, and work environment.
- Opportunity for growth and development (training/learning/advancement).
- Meaningful work ensuring the buses provide children a safe way to school each day.
- Straight Days Shift in the beautiful Kawartha Lakes Region.
Student Transportation of Canada is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate in our selection process, please reach out to a member of our Recruitment Team 877-743-7403.