The Member Service Advisor (MSA) is a member of a dynamic retail branch team and plays an integral role in the delivery of superior personalized service to our member owners. As the first point of contact you strive to fulfill the role of brand ambassador by making members and guests feel at home. You engage our membership through effective verbal and non verbal communication skills and by exceeding expectations. You build relationships by asking probing questions with the objective of satisfying member needs through the referral or sale of our products and services. The Member Service Advisor effectively responds to member inquiries by maintaining a high level of knowledge relating to our products and services, manages traffic flow within the branch, provides assistance to members, and completes a variety of administrative tasks effectively and efficiently. As a Member Service Advisor you strive for excellence because you play a vital role in enhancing the member experience, and the growth and profitability of our credit union.
- Build member confidence, loyalty, and trust through the delivery of superior personalized service and the referral or sale of customized financial solutions.
- Direct telephone and in branch traffic flow to ensure that member needs are met in a timely manner. Welcome members who arrive for appointments and manage branch calendar.
- Address member inquiries and concerns with ease. Remain current on product knowledge with a focus on communicating benefits to our members.
- Identify, solicit, and close sales opportunities; offer appropriate Servus products and services to members in response to stated needs, as well as in response to clues indicating unstated needs.
- 1 – 2 years prior banking experience is preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills to identify member’s needs or concerns and recommend effective solutions.
- Effective communication skills, non verbal, written and oral.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop effective relationships with ease.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic math skills and must be comfortable operating within a Windows based computer program including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High School Diploma is mandatory
We thank all applicants for their interest in Servus Credit Union.
Please note: This is a temporary 3-month term, with guarantee of casual Member/Customer Service Representative position upon completion of term.
Why Servus Credit Union? We live our values in how we do business and how we treat our employees. Servus Credit Union is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. Servus is committed to being socially responsible and living the co-operative values. Through our operations, we strive to make a positive impact on our economy, the environment and society. We know that our employees are our most valuable assets so we offer ongoing growth and career advancement and we reward employees for their hard work and achievements.