As a Senior Merchandising Associate, you will be a leader within the store. This position will provide the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity for advancement into management. In this position, you will be the face of The Brick demonstrating your enthusiasm while delivering superior merchandising and customer service skills to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Working with the Merchandising and Operations teams, you will ensure inventory accuracy and maintain organization and cleanliness of the store and warehouse.
- Moving and lifting of product
- Attach price tags & promotions to displays
- Unload trailers, organize stock and assemble & wrap furniture
- Assist with issues and questions regarding stock product as well as back-orders
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years merchandising or warehouse experience
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs on a regular basis
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) an asset
- Knowledge of the use of wheelers, carts, forklifts, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workload and meet expected deadlines
- Team player with excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility to work any shift, including evenings and weekends, as required
Why work for the Brick?
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts & Personal "Paid" days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.