TRS Staffing Solutions is currently seeking high caliber Metallurgical Process Engineer candidates to work on a permanent basis. Based in Vancouver, you will be working for one of the world’s leading engineering, procurement and construction companies to the Mining, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical sectors.
Work activities may include:
- Running process simulations
- Preparing heat and material balances
- Developing PFDs and P&IDs
- Preparing equipment data sheets, instrumentation data sheets, equipment lists, line lists
- Participating in a variety of design reviews
- Candidates must have completed an Engineering Degree in Mineral or Metallurgical Process
- 15+ years of process engineering experience ideally in design within EPC and operating companies.
- Candidates must be able to perform engineering in all project phases of process design including: Feasibility studies, Conceptual design, Front-end design, Detailed engineering process design and plant commissioning.
- The Mineral Processing Engineer will focus on the Mining and Metals industry including: Concentrator and metallurgical plant design and Associated ancillary facilities.
- Technical knowledge in one or more of the following areas: heap leech, SX/EW, roasting, POX, CIL/ICIP.
- The successful candidate will be working closely with client engineers and owner’s representatives.
- The ability to supervise a group of junior level Process Engineers engaged in these tasks on projects is important.
- Successful candidate must be able to prepare schedules and develop labor hour budgets.
Other Job Requirements:
- Planning and Organizing
- Decision Making
- Aligning Performance for Success
- Formal Presentations
- Business Acumen
- Organization Awareness
- Delegating Others
- Individual Leadership/Influencing
- Foster a collaborative environment
To apply for this opportunity, please apply online via the link below or send your resume to email@example.comHelp
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions, established in 1984, specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical/professional, and administrative personnel throughout its worldwide offices.