Dawn InfoTek Inc. is a professional IT consulting team that partners with major financial institutions, investment firms and government sectors. We have been dedicated in delivering cutting-edge consulting services and recruiting all levels of IT positions for our clients.
We are currently seeking competent individuals to fill the role of Business System Analyst with our client, one of the big five banks in GTA.
The incumbent is also responsible for participating in the testing of new systems or enhancements, the training of users, and providing ongoing support to Mobile Payment projects and various business lines.
- Term:Permanent / Contract (6 Months initially)
- Location: North York
- Assist the Senior Manager/Project Manager in resolving highly complex, multi-faceted problems to meet the needs of Mobile Payment projects, by applying their financial and technological knowledge to the design of methodologies, models, and/or systems solutions. This may involve rapid prototyping, with requirements and solutions developed on an iterative basis that provides interim deliverables until a final production solution is created. This includes conducting research and analysis, accurately and clearly defining user requirements and processes, and liaising with the users.
- Provide deep business knowledge to all team members within Development
- Perform research and analysis of business requirements for new/enhanced systems to determine a solution best fit for technology
- Provide business support to Mobile Payment development projects, including – evaluating and prioritizing requirements with stakeholders to address business need, time and resource constraints
- Translate Business Requirements Documents into a functional specification / External Design Document and participate in technical solution session
- Continually acquire and enhance knowledge of the business strategies and policies, risk management practices and methodologies, product offerings, financial markets, financial instruments, regulatory requirements, and rapidly changing technology to be able to provide effective business solutions and services to the end user groups.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have previous experience in financial industry with Mobile Payment projects
- Minimum 1 year experience with recent development of emerging Mobile payment systems (i.e. Android Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay)
- Concrete ability to work well with business and development teams.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Mobile Payment technology
- Proactive and able to work independently as well as in a team environmentwith very good analytical skills to apply this knowledge to assist in the resolution of complex business problems
- Hand-on experience with Excel/SQL, data reconciliation.
- Must possess very good interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work with end users and members of a project team.
- Be expected to use diplomacy, judgment, and persuasion to secure agreement and cooperation from departments involved in a project.
- Must also possess a good understanding of current IT practices, systems development techniques, including requirements specification and testing methodologies, real-time analytical and formal modelling tools, and keep current with rapidly changing technology to effectively apply technology to the solution of a business problem.
- Experience in working with SQL, and Oracle, Microsoft SQL database environment would be an asset.
For an immediate consideration, please apply as soon as possible to this posting by submitting your Resume along with your Availability Date and Expected Rate.
Referrals are more than welcome!
We thank all applicants for your interest and referral. However, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information on our company, please visit: www.dawninfotek.com