The Knights On Guard Advantage: As a trusted member of your community since 1989, Knights On Guard Security is committed to offering outstanding employment and career development opportunities within the security industry. We offer excellent health benefits and life insurance packages. Be a part of our growing team today!
We are currently looking to fill a Virtual Security Professional role at our head office in the Port Union Road/Kingston Road area. If you have a passion for customer service, take pride in your work and want to be at the cutting edge of technology in the Security Industry, we want to meet you!
Starting Wage: $14 to $16 per hour
Shift Type: Virtual Security Professional posted in an office setting
Availability Required: 24/7 availability, able to work 8-12 hour shifts
Start Date: ASAP
Suggested Experience: Customer Service: 1 Year, Security Guard: 1 Year
We are looking for experienced candidates to work as part of our team, to ensure exceptional service to our clientele. We are committed to offering outstanding employment and career development opportunities within the security industry. We offer excellent health benefits and life insurance packages.
- Perform meticulous CCTV monitoring to exterior and interior of remote sites for theft or unauthorized persons
- Greet, direct, provide access control and assist residents, visitors and clients via video-conference technology
- Respond to site emergencies (such as theft, trespassing, vandalism) by dispatching mobile security and/or 911
- Report site activities, special occurrences and emergencies to management in a detailed manner
- Exceptional customer service skills, superb communication abilities and a highly professional demeanor
- Thorough record keeping, report writing and observation skills
- Excellent judgment, common sense and decision-making abilities when required to take charge in emergencies or other incidents
- Ability to operate security equipment/systems, computers, radios, phones and adapt to new technologies easily
- Proactive, self-motivated, and flexible
- Ensure consistent implementation of all KOG policies and procedures
- Knowledge of basic security and emergency procedures not required but preferred
Knights On Guard is an inclusive and equitable employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status.