ARC Business Solutions Inc. is an established and customer-oriented information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. ARC operates out of 4 regions in Canada–Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto and Regina and in the US - and services a broad base of private and public sector clients. Service delivery is focused in five main technology solution verticals: Systems Delivery, Enterprise Information Management, Mobile Solutions, Training and Managed Services; with industry expertise in Energy, Utilities, Government, Financial Services and the Public Sector.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking individuals with experience as a .NETDeveloper for immediate opportunities with clients in Edmonton, Alberta.
The successful candidates must possess demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- A Computing Science degree or Computer Systems Technology diploma.
- Experience in setting up the project structure, defining coding patterns/practices, selecting the appropriate .NET and UI Widget libraries for the application.
- Develop mobile display enabled web applications using responsive design, CSS, Media Query.
- Demonstrated experience in a Microsoft environment using ASP.net, C# and Visual Studio.
- Demonstrated experience with VB .net, Spring .net, iBATIS, CVS, ComponentArt, Altova, iText and Infragistics would be highly beneficial.
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL would be beneficial.
- In depth experience with deployment
- Fluent in .NET framework 4.5 (C#) and higher
- ASP.NET MVC / Web API experience
- In depth experience with WCF web services
- In depth experience with TSQL / SQL Server 2016 and higher
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Experience with student information and education systems
- Foster development best practices
- Strong focus on quality and efficiency in support of a productive development life cycle.
- Experience using COM+, COM, DCOM
- Experience supporting .NET applications in a maintenance environment
- Experience developing and maintaining ASP.NET applications
- Experience with stored procedures and triggers
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation server
- Experience with object-oriented design practices
- Experience building custom ASP.NET user interface controls
- Experience with iterative development paradigms
- Experience with LINQ
- Experience with .NET 3.5 or greater
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s 2008 futures offerings including ASP.NET MVC web development framework
- Experience developing and maintaining HTML/ASP applications
- Experience developing and maintaining Visual Basic 6 applications
- Experience developing and maintaining mobile applications
- Experience in performing system analysis / technical analysis
- Experience developing conversion strategies/plans, scripts or data mapping
- Experience developing in a N-tier environment
- Experience with Silverlight
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services
- Experience with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Experience in MSI-based deployments
- Experience in writing API documentation
Degree destinations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria for our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, share options and a comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED -Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference numberGM:NDin the subject line to email@example.com. For more information on ARC, please visit our website at www.arcbus.com.