Discover What We Have To Offer……
Marketing Coordinator – Consumer Products
The digital products and accessories segment is an industry that represents innovation, creativity, and adaptability.
This leading Canadian owned provider has defined and re-defined who they are and what they do. Some things have remained constant, like the relationships they grow and nurture with their vendors and customers, the technology has changed dramatically…and they’ve changed with it.
As the Canadian leader in this specialized market, they are guided by strong principles, to bring the best service and innovative products to a competitive and changing market. At work, and in their personal lives, their team is loyal, honest, creative, community-minded, and driven to succeed. This is why their 30+ vendors and customers love to work with them.
They have an industry leading and top performing sales team, and their creative and innovative marketing, and driven logistics and operations team is committed to simplifying how their world-class partners, vendors, and resellers (B2B dealers and retailers) do business.
Marketing Coordinator – Consumer Products – Dealer – Channel – B2B – Retail
The Marketing Coordinator will oversee “all things tactical” and support the 30+ brands represented through Dealer, Retail, and B2B Channels. This position will report into the National Sales & Marketing Manager.
· Executes all digital strategy, including websites, social media platforms, and email campaigns
· Assists and coordinates internal/external communications
· Assists and coordinates aspects of photo shoots, events, promotions, rebate programs, etc
· Participates in sales meetings to coordinate advertising and publicity with sales activities;
· Participates in planning exhibits, conventions, road show events and required materials. May also participate in market research or public relations programs;
· Assists Store Managers in developing and execution of store merchandising and store layout programs to attract customers. May also participate in completive shop surveys to ensure competiveness in the industry;
· Participates with special events, orders, and projects and annual inventory counting;
· Other duties and special projects as assigned.
· Possess the ability to relate to co-workers, customers and donors in a warm, enthusiastic and personal manner;
· Work co-operatively with team members
· Exceptional writing, communication and organizational skills;
· Ability to create, compose, and edit written and electronic materials;
· Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality;
· Total proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
· Ability to identify priority of assigned tasks and manage time accordingly. Keen attention to detail;
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
· Ability to successfully work collaboratively and with minimal supervision.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, information technology or a related field
· Minimum 1-3 years’ work experience working as a Marketing Coordinator in the Retail or Wholesales sector (Wireless and/or Consumer Electronics)
· Deep knowledge of and active participant in social media;
· Excellent social marketing conversation skills with a strong history of active participation on behalf of a brand;
· Knowledge of Adobe suite of design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to:
Allan Welyk, Owner – Elevate Search Group
Elevate Search Group collaborates and partners with companies to identify, recruit, and retain top-tiered professionals within all levels of leadership and non-leadership careers within business development, sales, marketing, operations, human resource, and supply chain management. Our client profiles range from local, regional, national, and global organizations.