Begin a Rewarding Career with an Industry Leader!
- Maintain overall responsibility for the following operational groups: Purchasing, Warehouse/Receiving, Production and Shipping.
- Responsible for operational Profit and Loss - Capital Expenditures and Operational Budgets.
- Responsible for inventory management.
- Work to help identify process improvements and ensure cost initiatives are focused on to ensure we are offering best return for the shareholders.
- Ensure that Lean initiatives are developed and understood within this operation for maximum process improvement
- Utilize financial data to improve profitability.
- Provide direction and guidance to all Departments by effectively communicating the goals and objectives set forth by Operations in Canada.
- Support the Sales Operation to ensure that Master Flo expands and further develops the business.
- Manage quality and quantity of employees to maximize production
- Develop metrics that are meaningful in improving performance of the groups within the scope of the position
- Management and evaluation of personnel, with support from HR
- Perform other duties as required.
- Ensure appropriate and relevant training for all Departments is defined, developed, delivered and maintained.
- Champion Lean Manufacturing mindset within all departments
- Ensure maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Provide technical support where necessary.
- Maintain and secure all training and personnel files.
- Control Inventory and ensure that effective controls are in place to monitor turns and inventory levels.
- Prepare and control operational budgets.
- Responsible to hold weekly production meetings, including liaising with regional project personnel.
- Ensure that all Departments communicate to support continuous improvement processes and initiatives.
- Research new and alternative technologies to increase efficiency
- Actively supports and complies with corporate programs, standards and, policies, including the Health, Safety and Environment program, the Quality program and Quality policy, and other corporate directives.
- Minimum 10 years of manufacturing management experience in oilfield and / or related manufacturing industry
- Previous leadership experience for all aspects of manufacturing and plant operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Manufacturing Systems Engineering or similar relevant education from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Strong background in supply chain/procurement, with international sourcing experience
- Formal lean/process improvement training, coupled with experience dealing with change management, and behavioral change;
- Knowledge of project management principles and practice
- Ability to communicate verbally or in writing with equal effectiveness;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others;
- Able to provide leadership, coordination, guidance and drive issue resolution;
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment;
- Familiarity with the workings of ERP/MRP business systems
- Ability to respond to frequent pressure to meet deadlines;
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Capable of working with minimal supervision; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Master Flo offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit program, and profit sharing to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.