Our overnight associates make sure our stores are ready for business. Working later in the day or throughout the night, they stock merchandise, organize the sales floor, operate reach trucks and provide customer service as required by customer demand.
At the Home Depot, we know that our associates make the difference for our customers, working day or night. Apply at the world’s largest home improvement retailer and an employer that cares for you: The Home Depot.
We're looking for the type of associates who can tap into their inner orange by:
· Using appropriate safety procedures when organizing merchandise
· Stocking and merchandising new items as directed
· Building end caps and promotions
· Maintaining aisle cleanliness and visually appealing displays
· Communicating in-stock level of merchandise
· Packing-out and packing-down merchandise as directed
· Moving freight safely from designated staging areas to overheads or bringing merchandise safely down from overheads using the appropriate equipment as necessary
The kind of orange we’re looking for will possess:
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
· Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
· Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
Please complete your application online. The Home Depot Canada is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts
- Paid Holidays