One (1) permanent full-time position of Office Manager (NOC 1221) available at Value Trucks Inc. located at 6479 Columbus Road, Mississauga, ON, L5T 2G1.
Main Duties to be completed as per the lead statement of NOC 1221:
- To oversee & perform important role in the administration of the company and perform various administrative duties
- To establish work priorities to support office staff and to ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Prepare reports and documents using MS office. Compile and update employees records.
- Well trained in the software being used by the company for billing process & vendor invoicing.
- Set up & maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Schedules and confirms maintenance and repair work with and various clients.
- Orders office supplies and maintains inventory electronically and manually.
- Preparing daily/weekly reports & submit to the Manager.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to contracting and management processes.
- Process documentation and prepare reports related to personnel activities, meetings etc.
- Handle general complaints and grievance procedure.
- Answers general phone and email inquiries in a professional and courteous manner and direct inquiries to the concerned persons.
- Assures that all the computers, photocopiers and other office equipment are in proper working order.
- Expected to arrange for monthly/annual maintenance and repair of the computers.
Minimum One (1) year of work experience
Completion of Secondary School required
Wage rate: $23.25/hour
Hours: 40 hrs/week