Grimco, Inc. was founded in 1875 in St. Louis, Missouri. Today we have 48 locations across the United States, 6 across Canada, and a sales division that is focused solely on growth in the Caribbean and Latin American markets. Our #1 goal is growth in all wholesale markets for manufacturing/distribution of digital print products, signs, and sign-making supplies.
Due to our excellent customer service we have been voted Vendor of the Year by our customers in the FASTSIGNS, Signs by Tomorrow, and Signs Now nationwide franchise networks! We are also celebrating our inclusion in the Top 100 Entry Level Employers listing released annually by CollegeGrad.com
What makes Grimco Special?
- We’re excited for our 143rd year in business! We have a stable, growing company that continues to evolve with our industry.
- We promote from within – our strong performers become our strong leaders.
- We have GREAT team members throughout North America, and are proud of our reputation of being the most informed & educated supplier in our industry!
What Separates the Good from the Great at Grimco:
Those who are successful at Grimco demonstrate determination, competitive drive, and eagerness to learn all facets of our company. They must have a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service and sell. They must also possess the drive to make an immediate impact on a growing company. This is what we seek in our distribution teams!
What Does an Operations & Inventory Analyst do?
The Operations & Inventory Analyst is responsible for using computer systems to monitor and manage materials stored on-site and support continued improvements in overall operational efficiency at Grimco. The associate will perform frequent cycle counts, investigate and correct inventory discrepancies, and assist the purchasing and operations team in making decisions to best support the needs of our customers and our operational and inventory processes and procedures.
- Monitor and manage inventory levels using Grimco CSD ERP System.
- Perform monthly cycle counts and play a key role in annual year-end inventory count.
- Identify and address discrepancies to ensure accuracy between the warehouse and ERP system.
- Perform Root Cause analysis on inventory discrepancies and provide recommendations to improve accuracy.
- Organization and management of bin locations and product allocations.
- Ability to update internal sku descriptions to improve order picking accuracy.
- Perform stock inspections for inventory defects, wear or damage, and coordinate with operations and purchasing team to remove and replenish stock as required.
- Work with all areas of the warehouse operations to improve inventory accuracy, operator efficiency, and workflow.
- Work closely with purchasing team to monitor supply levels, inventory turns, and assist in supply chain optimization projects.
- Key point of contact for Sales inquiries of inventory accuracy.
- Ability to work with vendors to improve packaging requirements.
- Other duties as assigned to support purchasing/supply chain team members.
- Maintain a positive and productive attitude.
- Be on time to work and all other appointments.
- 1-5 years Inventory Management or related experience in a fast-paced, distribution environment.
- Completed Post Secondary Education in Supply Chain or other related field.
- Strong communication, teamwork and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Tech Savvy: ERP, Shipping Software, MS Office Suite, Internet, Windows O/S
- Ability to stand and walk for a full work day. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, squat, kneel, and lift.
- Professional appearance and ability to communicate and interact with individuals from all backgrounds.
- Strong work ethic - dedicated to get the job done.
- Clean criminal and work reference histories.
- Interest in growing with Grimco
New to the Sign Industry? What is Training Like?
- 3 weeks of focused training time, followed by ongoing training/coaching
- Majority of time training is focused on: products, purchasing, inventory processes, logistics, computer systems, & safety.
- Split between break-out session and hands-on learning environment.
- Rotation within departments for a diverse look at how employees approach tasks and achieve goals.
- Paid training period.
Grimco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Immediate Opening. Full-Time Employment Status. Salary Compensation. Employee Benefits Package Including: Extended Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Long Term Disability, Dependant Coverage, Travel Insurance, Grimco Cares Employee Assistance Fund, Perkopolis Discount Program, Paid Personal & Sick Time, Holidays, & Vacation Accrual.