Maplesoft Group is currently seeking a PKI Specialist to join one of our clients located in Ottawa
- Develop PKI related policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Review existing PKI policies, standards, guidelines and procedures and provide advice as to their appropriateness and effectiveness
- Review and analyze the application of PKI architecture, Digital signatures/certificates, PKI products, Internet security protocols, directory standards, certificate protocols, and Certification Authority (CA).
- Interoperability and governance studies
- Conduct compliance audits of PKI related concerns, including operations, application systems and infrastructure.
- Conduct PKI related security threat and risk assessments of IT facilities, application systems and communications.
- Conduct PKI related reviews of backup and recovery plans.
- Investigate PKI related incidents and report cause and related weaknesses and recommend remedies.
- Develop PKI Certificate Policy, Practice Statement development, and Policy compliance inspections and audits.
- Design the PKI related framework and implement the PKI infrastructure required to protect assets and to support application systems.
- Provide advice on PKI aspects of application systems under development.
- Complete tasks directly supporting the departmental IT Security and Cyber Protection Program.
- Develop and deliver PKI awareness and training programs.
- Provide related briefings and status reports to management; and
- Any other work related to this category.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.