Project Coordinator - 2 Month Contract - Toronto
Your new company
Hays Specialist Recruitment has partnered with an established Financial Services company. We are hiring a Project Coordinator to join their team. This will be a 2 month contract. This candidate will be working out of their downtown Toronto office (King/Bay).
Your new role
- Actively monitors questions submitted to the group PMO mailbox and assigns to the appropriate PMO member for follow up
- Escalate emails as appropriate to the PMO Manager
- Creates the Agenda, document Minutes and facilitate the meeting of the internal project activation committee
- Create project records and associated project repositories using PMO tools
- Coordinate the creation of materials for internal PMO meetings
- Facilitate internal meetings and document and issue minutes
- Supports the PMO Manager in coordination of meetings and documentation of minutes as assigned
What you"ll need to succeed
- University/undergraduate degree in related discipline or equivalent administrative work experience within the financial services industry
- Minimum 1 year experience within a project management environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies including SDLC, Iterative and Agile
- Working knowledge of GSuite
What you"ll get in return
This position is offering $16.00 - $18.00 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you"re interested in this role, click "apply now" to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn"t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.