Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it's, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
Job Summary: Working as a part of an interdisciplinary team, the Social Service Worker role will be to provide care and support to the client(s), assist with daily living, and participate in a structured programs with the clients. All applicants should have an interest in working with adults and adolescents with behavioral issues.
Location: Toronto, On
How do I qualify? You must have:
- Must be a graduate from a recognized College with a PSW Certificate with some Mental Health Experience is an asset.
- Level 1 First Aid / CPR Certificate.
- Must have valid CPI Certification, or willing to get it prior to commencing work.
- Working with adult Mental Health Behavioral clients in a Residential Group Home Setting as well as crisis beds and emergency bed shelter.
- Individuals admitted from CAMH or the hospital are primary client population.
- Need to have or willing to get a Vulnerable Person Sector Criminal reference search.
What we are looking for:
- Good oral and verbal communication skills – English is essential.
- Deals with others in an effective, compassionate and supportive manner.
- Respects each resident as an individual and is aware of his/her need for self-respect and privacy, and the right to share in decisions about his/her care.
- Is capable of working in a team environment.
- Demonstrates effective problem solving skills.
- Positive public relation skills, including the ability to establish and maintain harmonious relations with residents and families.
- Demonstrates ability to organize workload and to respond efficiently and effectively to unexpected workload and situations.
- Demonstrates ability to operate related equipment.
- Steady shifts available but must be willing to work rotational shifts when required ( 7 days a weeks ), potential for full time for the right individuals.
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available . If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's) or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org