Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it's, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
Location: Steeles & Biscayne
Pay Rate: $13.00 / hr
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Respect clients primary focus,that is to ensure the Safety of all employees.
• Remove product from conveyor and visually inspect for quality defects.
• Package product and assemble skids following instructions on production orders as well as any instructions provided by the supervisor, manager, lead or engineer. o On hand pack lines – may form divider and place in assembled box, remove product from conveyor and place in box as directed by production order.
On palletized lines – oversee the safe and proper operation of the palletizer and strapper.
• Move filled boxes or completed skids of product to designated holding area for removal to warehouse.
• Ensure parts hoppers are adequately filled.
• Assemble and/or prepare products as per product requirements
• Prepare boxes for filling • Track scrap using identified process
• Must be able to comfortably perform job duties keeping up with machine output rate.
• Monitor conveyors/line performance. This may involve removing minor jams from equipment or adjusting conveyors or alerting line operator of jams.
• Must be able to maintain excellent housekeeping standards in work area.
• Must be available and willing to work such overtime per day or per week as the company determines is necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined by the company absentee control program.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Education: High School Diploma or GED • Must be regularly available and willing to work a continuous operation 12 hour shift schedule as the company determines is necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available . If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's) or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp