CB2 Sales Associates are at the core of our customers’ experience. Friendly, outgoing and naturally driven, you’re a fan of everything we sell. That enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our stores that makes shopping fun—and keeps customers coming back. Under the direction and mentorship of the Sales Manager, your day is dedicated to meeting—and exceeding—daily sales goals, becoming an expert on our products, answering customers’ questions and keeping the sales floor neat and ready to shop.
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability through creative sales skills and merchandising techniques, customer service and teamwork.
- Maximize sales and productivity through excellent product knowledge and selling skills.
- Keep current on merchandise in all departments and sell merchandise throughout the entire store.
- Model company standards in customer service by providing gracious, quick and efficient service to all of our customers.
- Maintain floor coverage; follow posted schedules with regard to counter assignments.
- Maintain all store displays and uprights/shelves, understanding the priorities of stocking, pricing and cleaning.
- Maintain an awareness of current advertising, promotions and catalogues, and the status of merchandise.
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of seasonal floor plans.
- Learn merchandising techniques with regard to all Crate and Barrel merchandise.
- Communicate customer feedback to store management, staff and product managers concerning policies and/or merchandising requests, problems and suggestions.
- Maintain store counter with regard to cleanliness and supplies.
- Assist in preparing the store and stockroom for Inventory and perform assigned duties.
- Provide excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm towards job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Retail experienced preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Good reading and written language skills (English)
- Basic math, interpersonal skills, telephone presence, data entry skills
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 lbs; heavier merchandise with team assist
- Must be able to work one weekend shift including the weekend after Thanksgiving AND the days surrounding Christmas