Brandt is currently seeking a Parts Manager for our Corner Brook location.
This position is responsible for the management of parts operations and personnel to maximize returns on investment through optimizing departmental processes.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable for managing all aspects of parts inventory within parts system
- Optimize Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Grow profitable parts sales
- Coordinates a prompt, efficient, and timely flow of paperwork.
- Works with the Operations & Service Managers to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs.
- Assists in analyzing departmental operations and storage layout and revises as needed for maximum effectiveness
- Maintain a high performance parts team through hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, and performance management in a safe environment
- Exercise disciplined expense control
- Ensure superior external and internal parts customer service through staff scheduling to cover business hours
- Work with product support and manufacturing groups to source and stock internally manufactured product parts
- Develop annual parts sales business plan and budget to include support to other Brandt braches
- Work with the Sales departments to maximize cross marketing opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of general parts and warehouse procedures
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively lead a team to achieve required goals
- Willingness to assist other staff as appropriate and as workloads dictate
- Strong leadership ability and inventory management skills
- Analytical thinker with strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Previous leadership experience in a parts department preferred
- HD Journeyman Partsperson ticket considered preferred
- Warehouse management experience considered an asset