ARE YOU AN A/P COORDINATOR WITH PAYROLL EXPERIENCE? Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable and Payroll Coordinator to join their organization.
Payroll and A/P Coordinator
About the Company
Our client works in the wellness and hospitality sector. Their office is located downtown, with a tight-knit Finance/Accounting team who likes to have fun and work hard. They are looking for someone to join their stable team, help manage the A/P and Payroll, and to add another long-lasting friendship.
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of biweekly payroll for over 300+ employees and contractors
- Responsible for setup and maintenance of employee data
- Review all invoices for appropriate approval and coding
- Complete accounts payable processing from invoice entry to semi-monthly cheque runs
- Process weekly invoices and preparing payment through EFT/cheque
- Reconcile subledger to GL
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Minimum 3-5 years of practical experience in an accounting role
- Experience using MS Office suite, including Word, Excel and an ERP system (familiarity with NetSuite considered an asset)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$45,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #21477.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.