ARE YOU A PAYROLL & BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR SEEKING A NEW OPPORTUNITY? Our client is looking for an experienced individual to fill a full-time role.
Payroll & Benefits Administrator
About the Opportunity
- Bi-weekly, hourly and salary payroll processing using Payworks; including overtime and statutory pay calculations for 200 employees across three provinces
- Manage all government and WSIB/WCB/EHT remittances
- Process all employee changes and additional payments
- Enter data and maintain employee profiles and all support documents for entries in Payworks
- Business or Finance degree, PCP designation or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of full cycle payroll experience
- Any Payroll system experience would be an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20855.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.