Leon’s is a family-built, publicly owned company that has been a part of Canadian homes, and families for over a century, and we are growing. We are currently looking to add a full-time Human Resources Project Administrator with a focus on Payroll. This exciting position is based out of our corporate Home Office in Toronto, Ontario.
- Support the HR/Payroll team with project-based work including designing and implementing the Document Storage module on WFN
- Manage the transition of eForms to the new platform
- Perform WFN audits to ensure continued accuracy of information
- Lead the initiative to add history records to WFN
- Conduct Payroll process reviews, document findings and optimize cross banner processes and practices, i.e. balancing
- Process payroll for a limited number of locations across banners
- Assist with additional projects, as assigned
- 2-5 years of relevant project management experience in an HR environment
- Payroll experience, preferably in a retail environment
- Knowledge of ADP, Kronos and Workforce Now (WFN) preferred
- Knowledge of current Canadian legislative requirements and CRA regulations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee personnel files
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills required; must be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure, without sacrificing detail
- Self starter and team player; able to work independently with minimal supervision and take the lead on projects while providing support and guidance to all team members
- Ability to interpret, implement and adhere to organizational policies and procedures
- Intermediate to advance excel skills and ability to manipulate and analyze large amounts of data in and efficient manner.
- Working closely with other areas of Human Resources within the organization
The ideal candidate for this position shares our core values, which are deeply embedded in our culture and reflected in our actions: Honesty. Integrity. Hard work. Family.
We are committed to providing our dedicated associates with secure jobs, and a safe and satisfying work environment, and will strive to support their ongoing pursuit of personal development and career advancement. At Leon’s, you aren’t just an employee; you’re Part of the Family.
Click Here To Apply