ARE YOU A PAYROLL SUPERVISOR LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team for a 6 month contract.
Payroll Supervisor - 6 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Process payroll for hourly and salary employees
- Weekly, biweekly and monthly reporting
- Payroll postings to General Ledger
- Staying up to date (researching) payroll legislation
- Year-end budgeting for payroll
- Working with two other payroll employees
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- ADP Workforce Now required
- Intimidate Excel (some insight to pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Adaptive and proactive personality
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20951.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
- Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.