We are seeking a dynamic and polished individual for a Personal Assistant role with our client.
The ideal candidate for this position must be motivated, hardworking, dedicated and be able to hit the ground running!
• 2-3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant a MUST!
• Must be fully Bilingual (French/English), with superior communication skills, both written and verbal, in both languages
• Previous experience in a Healthcare setting
• Experience minute-taking, managing calendars & scheduling meetings. Maintains employer's calendar by setting, monitoring, and confirming appointments; reminding employer of schedules; preparing visitors; developing itineraries.
• Outgoing personality and in-depth interpersonal skills
• Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Deadline-oriented, multi-tasker with a keen attention to detail
• Prioritize administrative tasks and complete as instructed
• Post-secondary education in Business Administration or related field required
We invite experienced and qualified candidates to apply with their most recent resume.