At Front Line Health Care we offer a smarter way to staff selection. Our clients rely on us to provide qualified, reliable and caring professionals to implement a high level of service to clients and patients that require unique care.
is a recognized leader offering a full range of personalized supports and services to people with an intellectual disability and their families. We set the benchmark for excellence, innovation and accountability in the developmental services sector. Our vision for society is one where everyone belongs and we help each other reach for our dreams.
June through August, provides a residential camping program for people with an intellectual disability. Our guests are as young as 7 years and there is no upper age limit.
Looking for a summer job? Want a challenge and an experience that will last a lifetime? Look no further, may be exactly what you're looking for.
Meal Planner (3)
The Meal Planner is part of the Senior Staff team and reports directly to the Camp Coordinator and Camp Supervisor. They work closely with the Healthcare team to ensure all guest dietary needs are communicated and followed while guests are at camp.
Camp Coordinator (1)
The Camp Coordinator is a key camp leader. They are the designated lead when the Camp Supervisor is not on site. In these cases, this person is responsible for the operations of the camp in consultation and guidance from the Camp Supervisor and/or Manager. In addition, they are the lead for the planning and implementation of the recreational program for the summer and will directly supervise the Arts and Crafts Instructor and Lifeguards.
Program Coordinator will:
· Design and oversee the recreational program at camp and ensure its weekly plans and daily implementation
· Actively engage guests and staff to participate in recreational activities
· Provide ongoing evaluation of the program quality and implement change as needed
· Register guests for camp sessions. More involved with choosing the proper type of support for the individual.
· Complete all administrative duties prior to guest’s arrival. Oversee all documentation that is received and assist Counselling Coordinator in pairing guests with staff
· In consultation with Camp Supervisor, provide ongoing feedback to senior staff on performance and areas of improvement needed
· Provide support, guidance and feedback to staff
· Intervene and help de-escalate situations as necessary
· Ensure emergency protocols are followed
· Document any incidents that occur
· Perform as a leader and work collaboratively with all camp staff and the senior staff team
· Ensure regular communication with families, caregivers, guests and staff
· Adhere to and guide staff to follow all Policies and Procedures
· In the absences of the Camp Supervisor, oversee documentation of camp staff
· In the absence of the Camp Supervisor, facilitate meetings
· Address staff concerns and follow up with appropriate action
· Act as a lead on the development and implementation of training week
· In consultation with the Camp Supervisor, identify and implement any continued training
- 2+ years supervisor experience (can be part time or summer)
- 2+ years working at related employment
- Minimum 2 years of post-secondary education, or completion of a post-secondary certificate, degree or diploma in a developmental services, recreational or health-care related filed
- Extensive knowledge of planning and implementing recreational programs for individuals with special needs
- First Aid/CPR and AED certified
- Lifeguarding certification an asset
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Works well in a Team
- Is a self-Starter
- Organized with a keen sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Compassionate and Caring
- Ability to make informed decisions with confidence
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available . If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's)