At Front Line Health Care we offer a smarter way to staff selection. Our clients rely on us to provide qualified, reliable and caring professionals to implement a high level of service to clients and patients that require unique care.
is a recognized leader offering a full range of personalized supports and services to people with an intellectual disability and their families. We set the benchmark for excellence, innovation and accountability in the developmental services sector. Our vision for society is one where everyone belongs and we help each other reach for our dreams.
June through August, provides a residential camping program for people with an intellectual disability. Our guests are as young as 7 years and there is no upper age limit.
Looking for a summer job? Want a challenge and an experience that will last a lifetime? Look no further, may be exactly what you're looking for.
Overnight Awake Coordinator (2)
Overnight Awake Coordinator will:
· Provide ongoing evaluation, support and feedback to Overnight Awake Staff
· Evaluate staff and the quality of service
· Implement changes in service where and when necessary
· Analyze guest needs and provide the correct level of support through staffing.
· Provide assistance and guidance to Overnight Awake Staff when needed
· Intervene and de-escalate situations as necessary
· Contact on-call support for emergencies
· Adhere to and guide staff to follow all Policies and Procedures
· Compile and communicate information from overnight logs with day staff
· Ensure proper documentation of incidents is completed and follow up action is taken if needed
· Facilitate and attend meetings with senior staff and Overnight staff team
· Assist with development and implementation of training week and continued training
· 2+ years supervisor experience (can be part time or summer)
· 1+ years working at or related employment working with individuals with special needs
· Experience working overnight in similar field, an asset
· Minimum 2 years of post-secondary education, or completion of a post-secondary certificate, degree or diploma in a developmental services, recreational or health-care related filed
· First Aid/CPR and AED certified
· Training in CPI or other de-escalation techniques, an asset
· Strong Leadership Skills
· Ability to work in a high-paced environment
· Works well in a Team
· Is a self-starter
· Organized with a keen sense of responsibility and attention to detail
· Flexible and adaptable
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available . If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's)