At Front Line Health Care we offer a smarter way to staff selection. Our clients rely on us to provide qualified, reliable and caring professionals to implement a high level of service to clients and patients that require unique care.
is a recognized leader offering a full range of personalized supports and services to people with an intellectual disability and their families. We set the benchmark for excellence, innovation and accountability in the developmental services sector. Our vision for society is one where everyone belongs and we help each other reach for our dreams.
June through August, provides a residential camping program for people with an intellectual disability. Our guests are as young as 7 years and there is no upper age limit.
Looking for a summer job? Want a challenge and an experience that will last a lifetime? Look no further, may be exactly what you're looking for.
Overnight Awake Staff (12)
Overnight Awake Staff report directly to the Overnight Awake Coordinator. Their responsibilities are to take care of any needs that a guest may have overnight in the cabins. This may include hygiene care, guidance or entertainment when a guest is not able to fall asleep.
Overnight Awake Staff will:
- Ensure that necessities that arise in the evening or overnight are taken care of for the guests
- Assist guests with all hygiene care (showering, toileting, shaving, etc.) as needed
- Ensure all healthcare needs are met during the night
- Document and communicate any incidents
- Prepare communications that are shared with the day staff (overnight logs)
- Use positive behavior management strategies to de-escalate any situation
- Communicate with daytime staff regarding events that took place overnight
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Attend and contribute to all staff meetings
- 1+ years experience working with individuals with special needs
- Experience working overnight in similar field, an asset
- Post-secondary education in developmental services field or similar, an asset
- First Aid/CPR and AED Certification
- Dependable and responsible
- Good initiative – self starter
- Compassionate and Caring
- Works well in a team and independently
- Adaptable and quick thinking
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available . If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's)