PURPOSE OF JOB
The Print Pro Training Coordinator conducts live video-based Print Pro certifications and live facilitation of supplementary learning sessions supporting Copy & Print (C&P) operational and sales-based programs and processes. In addition, the coordinator will be involved with the ongoing development and maintenance of materials to support these programs, with a strong emphasis on keeping these programs current and relevant to the business. Print Pro certification is mandatory for all associates who directly or indirectly interact with Copy & Print. The certification allows for practical evaluation that associates can demonstrate a standard set of skills required to work in C&P.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Administrative functions (10%)
o Coordinate and schedule Certifications/supplementary live training courses.
o Submit weekly completion-reports to update associate LMS records.
· Conduct live video-based Print Pro Certifications and supplementary live training courses (70%)
o Complete grading and follow-up on certification attempts in a reasonable time-frame.
o Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements to the Print Pro certification.
o Provides support to associates (by phone or online) towards the successful completion of the Print Pro certification.
o Converse with store management to develop success-plans for associates who fail to complete the Print Pro Certification.
· Create and update materials to support live facilitated certifications and courses (15%)
o Stay current in Copy & Print programs, processes, and policies to ensure the Print Pro Certification and program are up to date.
o Prepares/updates necessary Print Pro Certification program documentation.
o Partners with supervisor to create supplementary training based on business needs covering both operational and sales-based programs and processes. This will involve active collaboration with internal and external-vendor partners.
· Self-development (5%)
o Arrange with their supervisor a quarterly visit to a retail or Hub Copy & Print location, with the objective of observing current retail programs and processes.
o Must have a complete understanding of company policies and procedures related to their position, as outlined in the training checklist.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Demonstrates autonomy, ability to work independently and seeks out assistance when required.
· Strong interpersonal skills, initiative and patience.
· Strong organization and multitasking skills.
· Strong technical proficiency with technology, including computing systems such as Microsoft software applications, video-conferencing, and cloud computing.
· Established and relevant experience with digital print technology and finishing processes.
· Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently.
· Ability to exercise judgement and resolve associate concerns in a diplomatic manner.
· Ability to engage associates in a friendly and professional manner using a variety of mediums.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as good presentation skills.
· Capacity to engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
· You will be required to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs. This includes evening and weekend shifts according to management guidelines.
· You will be required to remain seated in front of a computer for long periods of time.
· Ability to work in an office in a call center environment and using a webcam during most of your shift.
· Your position may include occasional travel.
· Prior experience in a retail/commercial printing environment.
· Prior experience in conducting video-based virtual meetings.
· Successful completion of high school or greater.
· Bilingual in French and English