This Product Manager position is responsible for activities related to the overall product management life cycle. This position collaborates with Product Development, Business Development and Client Support Services to ensure that revenue and client satisfaction goals are met and that Everlink products support the company’s overall goals and strategies.
This position will also appeal to a candidate with experience in project management specifically with an aptitude for planning, developing, delivering, and reporting on assigned projects within scope, schedule and budget.
- Maintains an up to date awareness of relevant developments in the payments solutions marketplace from vendors, competitors and regulators
- Assists the Product Development Team to ensure that the product designs meet client needs
- Leads contract negotiations, including the development of appropriate cost structures
- Works with Production Service Delivery to ensure that effective communication and training occurs during the introduction of new products and services
- Makes recommendations on pricing for new products and services
- Creates product collateral for new products and services and maintaining the complete product catalogue
- Plans and executes projects including managing project scope, requirements changes, multiple and competing demands and priorities as well as determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk using appropriate fact-based metrics /assumptions
- Accountable for providing Subject Matter Expert (SME) support to various areas within the organization
- Liaises with clients on product functionalities, benefits etc.
- Ensures the product documentation or marketing collateral materials are up to date and accurately reflects the product in the market
- Takes ownership of requests for support and ensure effective resolution delivered within timeframes that meet the needs of the business
- Completion of a University Program (Bachelors) is preferred. Preferably in Commerce, Business, Science or Engineering with a discipline in an area related to assigned duties
- MBA would be considered an asset
- Experience managing multiple projects of various sizes would be advantageous
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills to effectively communicate and interact with other teams in various circumstances
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities with the ability to identify problems and drive to resolution
- Project Management and/or Business Analyst experience would be a plus
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Results Oriented
- Previous experience in a Payment Services environment would be an asset
- 5+ years of experience with banking/payment industry
- Client Onboarding experience a plus
- Experience influencing and leading cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching products
- Previous experience in a product management role for one or more payments products including mobile, fraud, compliance and processing is a definite asset for this position
- Banking or Credit Card industry related experience will be considered an asset
You also have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are able to build professional business relations within, and outside the organization. Your track record of continuous professional development includes a strong focus on analytics. Your ability to remain solutions focused along with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, teamwork and ability to manage multiple projects with varying complexities, priorities and timelines will make you the ideal candidate for this opportunity.
Mutual respect, co-operation, professional conduct, and adherence to Everlink’s code of conduct are mandatory for all employees.
We invite qualified applicants to submit their confidential resume with cover letter by email no later than January 26, 2018.